- Justice Louis Brandeis
Also, sign up for the Inequality Weekly from Inequality .org. They are good places to start in addition to the resource information listed below.
* Inequality 101: Intro to essential basics of U.S. economic inequality - HERE!
* Runaway Inequality: An Activist's Guide to Economic Justice - HERE!
* How to Fix Washington in Five Easy Steps - HERE!
* Three ways to Fix Our Democracy - HERE!
* Six Fixes for American Democracy - HERE!
* Millions to the Polls - HERE!
* How to Fix American Government and Revive Democracy - HERE!
* Fixing Democracy, Continued - HERE!
* An Unrepresentative Democracy - HERE!
* Six Game Changers - HERE!
* Equal Opportunity, National Myth - HERE!
* Voter Bill of Rights - HERE!
* Video page at Inequality .org - HERE!
* Lawrence Lessig: We the People, and the Republic we must reclaim - HERE! (18)
* Income Inequality in America - HERE! (must see) (6)
* Democracy for Dollars with Bill Moyers - HERE! (5)
* Money and Politics: Fixing Democracy - HERE! (56)
* Sierra Club Plans for Fixing American Democracy - HERE! (8)
* Fair Elections Now Act: Fix Congress to Restore Trust in Democracy -HERE! (3)
* Three Keys to Reclaiming Our Democracy - HERE! (75)
* What is Fair in Voting? - HERE! (13)
* Fixing Congress with Fair Representa
* Election Reform 2020 - HERE! (3)
* Instant Runoff Voting - HERE! (3)
* Inequality for All (2013) - full movie HERE! (110)
* We Are Not Broke (2013) - full movie HERE! (81)
* The Divide (2016) - website HERE! (to be annoucned)
* Park Avenue: Money, Power and the American Dream (2012) - full movie HERE! (59)
* Breaking Inequality (2013) - full movie HERE! (28)
* Capitalism: A Love Story (2009) - trailer HERE! (87)
* Inside Job (2012) - full movie HERE! (109)
* The Emperor's New Clothes (2015) - trailer HERE! (101)
* Quotes page at Inequality .org - HERE!
Visuals for social media:
* Social Shareables page at Inequality .org - HERE!
* Books page at Inequality .org - HERE!
* Billionaire Democracy: The Hyjacking of the American Political System by George Tyler - Here.
* The Common Good by Robert Reich (2018) - Here (7)
* Stand Up: How to Get Involved, Speak Out and Win in a World on Fire by Gordon Whitman (2018) - Here!
* How Democracies Die by Levitsky and Ziblatt (2018) - Here!
* The Broken Ladder: How Inequality Affects the Way We Think, Live, and Die by Keith Payne (2017) - Here!
* On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder (2017) - Here!
* The Truth Matters by Bruce Bartlett (2017) - Here!
* Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right's Stealth Plan for America by Nancy MacLean (2017) - Here (4)
* It's Even Worse Than You Think by David Cay Johnson (2017) - Here!
* Welcome to the Revolution: Universalizing Resistance for Social Justice and Democracy in Perilous Times by Charles Derber (2017) - Here!
* How Organizations Develop Activists: Civic Associations and Leadership in the 21st Century by Hahrie Han (2014) - Here (23)
* One Nation After Trump: A Guide for the Perplexed, The Disillusioned, the Desperate, and the Not-Yet-Deported" by E.J. Dionne (2017) - Here (5)
* President Trump, Inc.: How Big Business and Neoliberalism Empower Populism and the Far-Right by TJ Coles (2017) - Here
* On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder (2017) - Here (18)
* Daring Democracy: Igniting Power, Meaning and Connection for the America We Want by Francis Moore Lappe and Adam Eichen (2017) - Here
* Out of the Wreckage: A New Politics for an Age of Crisis by George Monbiot (2017) - Here (23)
* The Crisis of the Middle-Class Constitution by Ganesh Sitaraman (2017) - Here (6)
* No is Not Enough: Resisting Trump's Shock Politics and Winning the World We Need by Naomi Klein (2017) - HERE (40)
* Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right's Stealth Plan for America by Nancy MacLean (2017) - HERE (13)
* The One Percent Solution: How Corporations Are Remaking America One State at a Time by Gordon Lafer (2017) - HERE (28)
* Requiem for the American Dream by Noam Chomsky (paperback 2017) - HERE (80)
* Disposable Americans: Extreme Capitalism and the Case for a Guaranteed Income by Paul Buchheit (2107)
* Our Revolution by Bernie Sanders (2016) - HERE (16)
* Why the Right Went Wrong: Conservatism - From Goldwater to the Tea Party and Beyond by E.J. Dionne (2016) - HERE (8)
* Viking Economics: How the Scandinavians Got It Right-and How We Can, Too by George Lakey (2016) - HERE (11)
* Breaking Through Power by Ralph Nader (2016) - HERE
* Born on Third Base: A One Percenter Makes the Case for Tackling Inequality, Bringing Wealth Home, and Committing to the Common Good by Chuck Collins (2o16) - HERE
and Interview HERE (20)
* Ratf--ked: The True Story Behind the Secret Plan to Steal America's Democracy by David Daley (2016) - HERE! (13)
* The Great Suppression: Voting Rights, Corporate Cash, and the Conservative Assault on Democracy by Zachary Roth (2016) - HERE!
* Rewriting the Rules of the American Economy by Joseph Stiglitz (2015) - HERE!
* People Get Ready: The Fight Against a Jobless Economy and a Citizenless Democracy by Robert McChesney and John Nichols (2016) - HERE!
* Listen, Liberal: Or, What Every Happened to the Party of the People? by Thomas Frank (2016) - HERE!
* How Did We Get Into This Mess? by George Monbiot (2016) - HERE!
* American Amnesia: How the War on Government Led Us to Forget What Made America Prosper by Hacker and Pierson (2016) - HERE!
* Nation on the Take: How Big Money Corrupts Our Democracy and What We Can Do About It by Nick Penniman and Wendell Potter (2016) - HERE!
* Runaway Inequality: An Activist's Guide to Economic Justice (2015) by Les Leopold - HERE!
* 10 Steps To Repair American Democracy (2012) by Steven Hill. Click HERE! (more on the book on page 5)
* The Political Fix: Changing the Game of American Democracy, From the Grassroots to the White House by Douglas E. Schoen (2010) - HERE!
* Who Stole the American Dream by Hedrick Smith (2012) - HERE!
* The Betrayal of the American Dream by Barlett and Steele (2013) - HERE!
* Dream of a Nation: Inspiring Ideas for a Better America (2011) - HERE!
* Unlock Congress: Reform the Rules, Restore the System by Michael Golden (2015) - HERE!
* Divided: The Perils of Our Growing Inequality by David Cay Johnston - HERE!
* The Seventeen Solutions by Ralph Nader! HERE!
* Dollarocracy: How the Money and Media Election Complex is Destroying America by Nichols and McChesney (2013) HERE!
* Beyond Outrage: What has gone wrong with our economy and our democracy and how to fix it by Robert Reich (2012) - HERE!
* 99 to 1: How Wealth Inequality is Wrecking the World and What We Can Do About It by Chuck Collins - HERE!
* The Price of Inequality: How Today's Divided Society Endangers Our Future (2012) by Joseph Stiglitz - HERE!
* When Corporations Rule the World by David Korten (2015 edition) - HERE!
* Who Will Tell The People: The Betrayal of American Democracy by William Greider (1992) - HERE!
* All the Presidents Bankers by Nomi Prins (2014) Click HERE for interview with author.